<<<LuckyFin's Picture Thread>>>

luckyfin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
149
Reaction score
159
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a new mixed Red Sea Reefer 450 that we would like to share with the reefing community here. We live in Huntington Beach, California and started this tank in October 2015.

This thread will mainly have pictures taken with our phone until we can get a nicer macro lens. [emoji16] We'll try to upload a few pictures every week. Thanks for taking the time to read up to here, and we wish everyone happy reefing! [emoji4]

818cc07cf0f51f41f22cb67a9d185a5a.jpg


e00f73428de38c6bb57602535ad85580.jpg


10319f38970771bb534c32c0b8b61abf.jpg


a9f4b7ba95a3e59cf82dc7d3328499d7.jpg


e6754c132a1370f724cc84285858dc80.jpg


1d7d86b1f738a6bfb9a62e67b96001cc.jpg
 
Wow,lovely system.No matter how you look at it.I am certain you will be able to get some real nice top down shots.
 
Nice job!
 
Welcome! Beautiful tank, and your pictures aren't to bad either. :D
 
Those shrooms are reDONKULOUS! I'm pretty sure I recognize that eclectus...[emoji848] If it's the same one then I almost pulled the trigger on it too lol beautiful tank btw
 
I'm loving these pics! Definitely keep us updated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new