Lumenbars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MichaelClark55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ordered your v2+ 50 and it should be in this week. This is for a 125g 18" in width x 72" long. I have a custom valence built that housed 32" SBR & 2 16" Mars. (one on ea. side) The problem I have is I am getting some STN on just the front bottom of some large birds nest. Do you think this new light will have a broader coverage? Or, do I need to add a lumen bar to the front? I have 10 1/2" of front to back valence depth. Also the bottom of my valence is hung 12" above the top of tank. I can bring the lights up higher. The current lights are 14" above water. What is optimal height? Mixed reef lots of sps.

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Breeders
You had mentioned you'd share the actual wattage used for the bars (vs. Listed wattage), but I couldn't find that update. Will you provide that information?

I'm looking into these now, but was looking for that info when I stumbled onto this thread.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Breeders
You had mentioned you'd share the actual wattage used for the bars (vs. Listed wattage), but I couldn't find that update. Will you provide that information?

I'm looking into these now, but was looking for that info when I stumbled onto this thread.
24: 22watts
36: 32watts
48: 40watts
60: 52watt

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back