Lutz museum

Kingklown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u guys still maintain the tank there? If so I have a lot of used stuff that u guys cam have for the tank there since i gave up my aquarium? Lmk and I tell u what I have

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The club isn't really doing anything at this point in time. Some club members we're helping let's maintain the tanks and they still may be involved somewhat. If they check in here hopefully they'll see your post and let you know. Maybe get that tank up and rolling again

OP
OP
K

Kingklown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it ever starts up again. I have an apex system. 3 radion lights and a alkatronic unit

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it ever starts up again. I have an apex system. 3 radion lights and a alkatronic
That's a very generous offer. Unfortunately I don't see the club getting involved with the Lutz tank anytime soon. Maybe you'll get back into reefing.

rtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u guys still maintain the tank there? If so I have a lot of used stuff that u guys cam have for the tank there since i gave up my aquarium? Lmk and I tell u what I have

I took on the Lutz tank after CTARS stopped. I've been working with Donny from Wet Pets to get some stuff replaced/updated. My goal was to get the tank to a good place and have the Lutz work directly with Wet Pets for maintenance, training, etc.

The tank was in great shape a year ago, but someone messed with it, and I found half the systems were not working. I donated an Apex last year, but their new IT company horked it up and I haven't had the time to fix it. I was there yesterday actually, and I'm going back next week with extra cables. I have a feeling I'm going to have to open a ticket with Neptune.

Long story short, right now, their tank isn't in a good place. It needs a lot of TLC to get nursed back to where it needs to be, and then it'll need some restocking as they've lost some fish recently. :-\

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took on the Lutz tank after CTARS stopped. I've been working with Donny from Wet Pets to get some stuff replaced/updated. My goal was to get the tank to a good place and have the Lutz work directly with Wet Pets for maintenance, training, etc.

The tank was in great shape a year ago, but someone messed with it, and I found half the systems were not working. I donated an Apex last year, but their new IT company horked it up and I haven't had the time to fix it. I was there yesterday actually, and I'm going back next week with extra cables. I have a feeling I'm going to have to open a ticket with Neptune.

Long story short, right now, their tank isn't in a good place. It needs a lot of TLC to get nursed back to where it needs to be, and then it'll need some restocking as they've lost some fish recently. :-\
I couldn't remember your scream name but I remember talking to you about the tank at one of the zoom chats. My tank is mostly softies and pretty much runs itself. If they want to go that direction I've got corals I can donate.

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad to see this. is it still the 75 setup I donated? I always wonder what happened with that tank. Glade to see someone is helping tho. Is the reef keeper still with it? If so I have some attachments I found for it. If that can help any

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back