Lutz museum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kingklown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kingklown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
26
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u guys still maintain the tank there? If so I have a lot of used stuff that u guys cam have for the tank there since i gave up my aquarium? Lmk and I tell u what I have
 
The club isn't really doing anything at this point in time. Some club members we're helping let's maintain the tanks and they still may be involved somewhat. If they check in here hopefully they'll see your post and let you know. Maybe get that tank up and rolling again
 
If it ever starts up again. I have an apex system. 3 radion lights and a alkatronic unit
 
If it ever starts up again. I have an apex system. 3 radion lights and a alkatronic
That's a very generous offer. Unfortunately I don't see the club getting involved with the Lutz tank anytime soon. Maybe you'll get back into reefing.
 
Do u guys still maintain the tank there? If so I have a lot of used stuff that u guys cam have for the tank there since i gave up my aquarium? Lmk and I tell u what I have

I took on the Lutz tank after CTARS stopped. I've been working with Donny from Wet Pets to get some stuff replaced/updated. My goal was to get the tank to a good place and have the Lutz work directly with Wet Pets for maintenance, training, etc.

The tank was in great shape a year ago, but someone messed with it, and I found half the systems were not working. I donated an Apex last year, but their new IT company horked it up and I haven't had the time to fix it. I was there yesterday actually, and I'm going back next week with extra cables. I have a feeling I'm going to have to open a ticket with Neptune.

Long story short, right now, their tank isn't in a good place. It needs a lot of TLC to get nursed back to where it needs to be, and then it'll need some restocking as they've lost some fish recently. :-\
 
I took on the Lutz tank after CTARS stopped. I've been working with Donny from Wet Pets to get some stuff replaced/updated. My goal was to get the tank to a good place and have the Lutz work directly with Wet Pets for maintenance, training, etc.

The tank was in great shape a year ago, but someone messed with it, and I found half the systems were not working. I donated an Apex last year, but their new IT company horked it up and I haven't had the time to fix it. I was there yesterday actually, and I'm going back next week with extra cables. I have a feeling I'm going to have to open a ticket with Neptune.

Long story short, right now, their tank isn't in a good place. It needs a lot of TLC to get nursed back to where it needs to be, and then it'll need some restocking as they've lost some fish recently. :-\
I couldn't remember your scream name but I remember talking to you about the tank at one of the zoom chats. My tank is mostly softies and pretty much runs itself. If they want to go that direction I've got corals I can donate.
 
Sad to see this. is it still the 75 setup I donated? I always wonder what happened with that tank. Glade to see someone is helping tho. Is the reef keeper still with it? If so I have some attachments I found for it. If that can help any
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new