Lyman's waterbox 100.3

Lyman Kerkhof

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I started this tank in early September. I'll post more updates pics as I get more familiar with the forum.

It's a waterbox platinum 100.3. I had a 75 gallon years ago but haven't had anything larger than 30g since. Love the waterbox! I'll list equipment so far.
Lighting:
2 hydra 26 on gooseneck flex arm 9" above water
1 helios 2×39 36" t5 fixture;1 super actinic and 1 coral growth accelerator bulb
Flow:
Sicce 4.0 return pump
2 icecap 1k gyre pumps
1 brs media reactor
-running rox 0.8 and gfo
1 icecap k130 skimmer
1 icecap ato
300w titanium heater
20180917_104839.jpg
 
Would love to see updated pics of the tank, as well as the layout and dimensions of sump and cabinet. Thanks! Looks good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new