Lyretail Anthias and Pellets

Sixdinnersquid

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
38
Location
Bellevue
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a Lyretail Anthias that eats pellet food?

I have a 3" male that has recently begun to eat @Reef Nutrition TDO ChromaBoost. Everything that I've read suggests that this is unusual. (And my other Lyretails do not do this.)

I'd love to learn about others' experience.
 
I have three Lyretails that eat pellets. I just added three more, that aren’t currently eating pellets. Hopefully they will learn from the others 🤞.
 
Now the other anthias has started eating pellets. I have never alleged that fish are dumb, but I'm nevertheless surprised.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new