Lysmata wurdmanni

kcschwabe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fist of all im sure this isnt the right place for this thread but i really just have a quick question has anyone heard of this place Gulf Specimen Marine Lab and if so any experience receiving any specimens from them i was thinking of ordering some peppermint shrimp from them

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fist of all im sure this isnt the right place for this thread but i really just have a quick question has anyone heard of this place Gulf Specimen Marine Lab and if so any experience receiving any specimens from them i was thinking of ordering some peppermint shrimp from them
I don’t see that they have peppermint shrimps?

Edit; Old eyes can't see links anymore? Thanks for the link @dedragon

They have em and many others. Very neat!

Last edited:

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve dealt with them for almost 50 years. They are primarily a biological supply company serving schools, researchers and public aquariums. I don’t know if they still sell to private parties, but they used to. Jack Rudloe is the owner, a well known author. They are going to be more expensive than hobby suppliers.
Jay

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
at $10 though it seems smart to buy them from a florida institute where the lysmata wurdemanni are actually from cool find if you can get them to ship

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased several items from them last year. The quality was very good. The customer service was also very good. The only issue was all of the shipping cost added up was very high.

Back