Mac or Windows which do you use

Oh yeah I too use the MacBook Pro man I love this thing but also have A toshiba with 1 gig ddr dedicated video love that for gaming I really like both but the Mac is alot easier to use ..
 
windows and mac are not computers they are operating systems.
x86 and ppc would be the system.
i run all x86 systems.
ppc systems are very proprietary.
 
I use windows on my pc lap to, I have a HP pavilion and the only thing I dont like is the picture quality is suffering. when I want to edit photos well I have to do tem on my desk top PC.
 
I use a dell laptop, el cheapo from about 5 years ago... had to wipe it clean once for a baddd virus but lately its been working great! Also, a windows user;)
 
Windows pc for me.
I also have a Macbook that has both os's on it, but I mostly use windows on it.
 
yeah you cannot beat gaming on the Alienware window's based computer man it rocks and the pc with the dedicated video of 2 gigs or more is awesome the Mac never did get a gaming version..
 
Windows for me, although I have seen photos from this forum on a Mac and I must say this, the pics are just too defined than photos seen through a PC.
 
I'm generally a Mac user. I love Win7 though. Honestly from an OS perspective I think Win7 takes OSX for the normal user. OSX has some ease benefits with the unix underlying for managing other *nix based systems.

Apple makes phenomenal hardware. It's a hardware company ;)

posted from my macbook pro osx 10.6.6
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new