MacBook Pro Help w/ Photo Edit

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
1,625
Reaction score
11
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone out there with a MacBook that can give some real basic photo editing tips. Im a lousy photographer and don't know my computer as well as I should.
Tx
 
I don't know Photo Edit, but post a couple of shots and I'm sure we can help you figure out what to do in general.
Gary
 
If you are looking for a free or easy photo editing software Picasa is not too bad. It allows you to correct white balance and other basic things. If you have the iLife CD. You can install iPhoto.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new