MACNA 2016 - Sponsored Events!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This year at MACNA in San Diego CA we are sponsoring 2 Must Attend Events! If your going to the show check out these awesome events!

The MACNA Meetup is going to be AWESOME, Mr. Saltwater Tank and Richard Ross will be speaking, there will be a fully loaded champagne breakfast (Sponsored by SaltwaterAquarium.com) and a free raffle with thousands of $ in prizes given away. For those that pre-register by Friday, you even get a sweet goodie bag filled with swag when you arrive! https://www.neptunesystems.com/macna-meetup-2016/

VIP Customer Happy Hour!
541c2158-2697-4f14-ac7a-385a9cbcef67.jpg

On Saturday 8/10 from 2 pm - 4 pm at Charlie's Sports Bar (at the Town and Country Resort & Convention Center). We will be giving away FREE BEER to all customers! (while supplies last). Take a Break from MACNA and come join us for a cold one! Print this email and bring it with you to Charlie's we will also be handing out invites all weekend and at the door!

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Charlies is a great spot! If you are hungry while you are drinking that free beer, try their deep fried deviled eggs. They are incredible!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back