MACNA Field Trip

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came across this, funny as all heck and want to share...
[video=youtube;S6A8Rkw-x7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6A8Rkw-x7w[/video]
 
keep it fun ppl, thats what I took away from that video, lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new