Macroalgae - Chaeto Back in Stock!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AlgaeBarn has a fresh batch of Clean Chaeto back in stock! Check out our other macroalgae on our website. Our macroalgae is clean and quarantined! https://www.algaebarn.com/product-category/macro-algae/

We have several other types of macroalgae in stock, such as Sea lettuce! We hope to have some of our more exotic macroalgaes back in stock next week.

If you have any questions on the benefits of other macroalgae, please reach out!

32.jpg

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I visited your site and see there's a disclaimer stating the chaeto might not be clean and users should quarantine. What sort of pests should users look out for and what is your feedback experience from customers who do see pests on your chaeto (i.e. what pests)?

Interested buyer. ;)

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I visited your site and see there's a disclaimer stating the chaeto might not be clean and users should quarantine. What sort of pests should users look out for and what is your feedback experience from customers who do see pests on your chaeto (i.e. what pests)?

Interested buyer. ;)

Skep18, I hate to say it, but the disclaimer is mainly a legal statement. We don't know everything about the customers aquarium (but we eagerly want to learn more about it), we don't know the customers skill level, we don't know what other vendors products they have added, we don't know if they have a friend or maintenance guy that mucks with their aquarium.

We've had a short stint were some very small clams/bivalves (not harmful) were making their way through an older QT process and we had some half shelled snails (they are actually great nuisance algae eaters and don't harm a reef tank), make their way through. Both of these issues have since been rectified.

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Skep18, I hate to say it, but the disclaimer is mainly a legal statement. We don't know everything about the customers aquarium (but we eagerly want to learn more about it), we don't know the customers skill level, we don't know what other vendors products they have added, we don't know if they have a friend or maintenance guy that mucks with their aquarium.

We've had a short stint were some very small clams/bivalves (not harmful) were making their way through an older QT process and we had some half shelled snails (they are actually great nuisance algae eaters and don't harm a reef tank), make their way through. Both of these issues have since been rectified.

Thanks for the detailed response!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back