Made a trade today. did I do well?

  • Thread starter Thread starter peter505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

peter505

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new to trading corals and today traded for some zoas. Being that Im not big on zoas, I dont know if I got a good deal or not. I traded 2 large heads of orange/gold frogspawn for:
10-15 everlasting gobstoppers
10-15 chong bongs
15 dragon eyes
3 captain americas
10 eye war coral frag

I really have no clue on the zoas so what do you experts think?


-Peter
 
I'd say you got some nice zoas. Throw up a picture when you can.
 
Did you keep some of the frogspawn?

I think you did very well on the dollar ratio. Some very nice zoos that I think you will really enjoy.
 
I'm guessing it was a pretty nice orange/gold frogspawn because that's quite the list of zoas man. You made out like a bandit if you ask me.
 
I only had 2 heads of the frogspawn so its all gone, but I got 50+++ zoas for it I hope you guys can settle for cell pics but here:
20120802_155157.jpg
bongos.jpg
capn.jpg
eyes.jpg
stop.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new