• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Madreef!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug5234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Madreef is rude, arrogant and doesn't own up to any seller responsibility whatsoever. Deal with him knowing that if you have a claim, he will twist and turn things around and not tell the whole truth. He asked me to pay $5 extra to cover his paypal selling fees, or send funds as a gift and lose any and all Buyer Protection. THAT ALONE SHOULD RAISE A RED FLAG TO ANY BUYER!!! So I sent $5 extra. Then he mailed out my order and did not provide me with any shipping details. When I asked him for details, he sent me erroneous tracking information. I had to pry the correct information from him and when I finally received the package, I find that he had shipped out a decaying coral, definately NOT as pictured in his selling post. I contacted him and tried to resolve the issue, but he was rude, arrogant, and blamed it all on me. He questioned my acclimation methods, and when he stopped communicating, I filed a claim with Paypal. To that he said that I was wasting his time and that I needed to "chalk it up to experience." That he knows he has lost thousands in livestock over the years but he didn't waste the sellers time with these "silly dispute claims". $155 dollars lost is a silly dispute claim? Really? I don't know about anyone else here but I work darn hard to earn $155, especially on a dead hockey puck!

As evidenced in the following thread, he has had similar issues before and has not been truthful about the entire situation. See here...

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/pr...ussion/87147-delayed-package-wwyd-seller.html

Then, in this thread, he refers to the disk he sent me as his “mother colony†(meaning the only one), yet in his pm’s to me he says he sent out 5-6 frags of this same product on the same day, which means he took pieces of it off and then sent me the remnants. That would explain why they were weak, damaged, and dyeing when I got them! See here...

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/se...s-sunny-ds-bam-bams-bgm-fruit-loops-more.html

He also states several times on both threads (and numerous others) that he does not pack these products himself, so he has no direct knowledge of what was packed and how, yet he claims it couldn’t have been damaged in transit. How does he know this if he doesn't pack it himself???

I would not buy from MadReef if he was selling stuff for a penny with free shipping!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Madreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've asked R2R to close this thread as it contains little to any factual information regarding the sale, however there is already a public discussion on this sale and topic here- https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/seller-trader-feedback/114553-sellers-beware-ladybug5234.html

If anyone wishes to contact me personally please do so via PM, I am always willing to talk and share my knowledge to better this hobby that I have been a part of for all of my life; my dad bred angels and started me young. Today I still have that passion for the hobby.

OP
OP
Ladybug5234

Ladybug5234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see why this thread should be removed. It portrays my feedback of YOU. Your thread portrays your views. But it doesn't matter anyway as I'm done with this issue. Move on Mr. Madreef & enjoy your future tank crash, compliments of karma ;)

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread has run it's course and is closed. If either party feels the need to add anything, please PM any staff member to open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back