Mag-Float

Tropboi561

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
67
Reaction score
1
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys I have a question. I've try emailing Mag-Float about this but now answer, so maybe you guys can help me out. I'm wondering if it's safe to put both parts of the mag-float in the water. I only ask because I have some ideas for my overflow box.
 
I've had both parts of mine in the water (I've gotten the sides mixed up). I think it's just one side has a scratchy surface and the other a felt like surface otherwise I think they are the same.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new