Mag Nem Split Needs New Home.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, seeing if there is any interest locally before I consider shipping
Purple foot Mag nem split from my oldest nem. The original is 7-8 years old (I think. Need to look back at pics to be sure.) and is about 18”-20”. The split of about 8” and the mouth has finally moved dead center. The nem is starting to walk to find its place in the tank, and there is no place outside of where it was after the split lol. It has settled on the glass on the front of the tank for the past few days, so will be easy to remove. Nem is very healthy and I can snag some more pics when I get back from out of town. But have one below and a video from a few days after it split.

asking $100 or open to coral trades. Will not sell to someone that their tank is less than a year old. Sorry don’t ask. My nems are part of the family lol.

nem on left is the smaller split.
D6685451-89B4-436B-B58D-E2EFF9D54BEF.jpeg

nem on the left in the video is the split a few days after the split.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, seeing if there is any interest locally before I consider shipping
Purple foot Mag nem split from my oldest nem. The original is 7-8 years old (I think. Need to look back at pics to be sure.) and is about 18”-20”. The split of about 8” and the mouth has finally moved dead center. The nem is starting to walk to find its place in the tank, and there is no place outside of where it was after the split lol. It has settled on the glass on the front of the tank for the past few days, so will be easy to remove. Nem is very healthy and I can snag some more pics when I get back from out of town. But have one below and a video from a few days after it split.

asking $100 or open to coral trades. Will not sell to someone that their tank is less than a year old. Sorry don’t ask. My nems are part of the family lol.

nem on left is the smaller split.
D6685451-89B4-436B-B58D-E2EFF9D54BEF.jpeg

nem on the left in the video is the split a few days after the split.
And the video wouldn’t load.
So try this again.

Back