MAGIC YELLOW-WATCHMEN GOBY

ajremington68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share my story with others to give some a laugh and to push the importance of cleaning your tank! Lost my Yellow Watchmen Goby about a week after buying it, hadn't seen it in over a week and I just recently scrubbed some Algaee and it layered my filter sock, So I wanted to pull it and clean it out. pushed the sock thru itself and turned it inside out to spray it out in my sink, and guess who shot out like a fish out of water (QUITE LITERALLY). So ******* excited thought a $60.00 fish vanished out of thin air and he survived living in a waterfall for over a week. Not to mention that he squeezed thru a 0.14-IN hole that I drilled in my DIY aquarium overflow, went all the way down, and back up through the biggest waterslide of his life. Just goes to show cleaning and husbandry really do reward. :)

bluemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share my story with others to give some a laugh and to push the importance of cleaning your tank! Lost my Yellow Watchmen Goby about a week after buying it, hadn't seen it in over a week and I just recently scrubbed some Algaee and it layered my filter sock, So I wanted to pull it and clean it out. pushed the sock thru itself and turned it inside out to spray it out in my sink, and guess who shot out like a fish out of water (QUITE LITERALLY). So ******* excited thought a $60.00 fish vanished out of thin air and he survived living in a waterfall for over a week. Not to mention that he squeezed thru a 0.14-IN hole that I drilled in my DIY aquarium overflow, went all the way down, and back up through the biggest waterslide of his life. Just goes to show cleaning and husbandry really do reward. :)
yea yellow watchmen gobies can live through some DIRE conditions.

The hardiest fish I've ever had. I've had one survive an inch depth of water for a day, survive **** water while trying to change tanks, etc.

Just indestructible.

JamesZ.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
slide GIF

JamesZ.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are also very smart. Mine knows where i keep the dry fish food in the cabinet next to the tank so when it sees me reaching to open the cabinet, it gets really excited.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back