Magtool Gyre flow pump urgent measurement required.

Duane family

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
231
Reaction score
191
Location
Abu Dhabi
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Can anyone assist with the measurement of the magnet thickness of a magtool gyre flow pump. I need to set a tank away from a wall and concerned about the magnet thickness.

Many thanks
 
Hi all. Can anyone assist with the measurement of the magnet thickness of a magtool gyre flow pump. I need to set a tank away from a wall and concerned about the magnet thickness.

Many thanks
from the diagram on amazon it appears it would be no more than 1-2cm.
 
Thanks, I figure the same but if I'm wrong I'm buggered big time. Easy to move an empty tank.
Just leave some space behind the tank, it doesn't need to be 100% flush. In fact, putting the tank flush against the wall is almost guaranteed to cause issues later. Thinking water drips, light and other equipment mounting, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new