Mahni's SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don’t think so. He’s rebooted or downsized from what I remembered. I’ve bought several frags from him years ago. Frags more like colony sized, probably some of the best sps I’ve ever purchased.
 
That’s a bummer if he doesn’t have it setup anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new