Majestic Angel

Waterislife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kept one a few years now in my 210, not reef safe by any means, will pick at stuff that you wouldn't expect. Mine likes anything new to the tank.

falconut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fish you've got there. I tried them twice, 1 never ate during QT & got a bacteria infection & died, the other did great for a week, then stopped eating & died. Two tries was enough for me. Good luck with yours.

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This little fella has been in Q for a few months and is eating like a trooper :)
had him in the tank for about 3 hours and was taking pellets later last night, Sarah has always loved them, so cant wait to see him in the main tank he is in a holding compartment in the sump currently

jx fang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fish.
Have mine a few months.
Was a tiny 1 inch baby.
Captive breed from Bali.
Never touched a coral.
He is now 3 inches big.
It's fascinating to watch the fish change coloration.
This photo was taken a few month back.
Will take a new picture tomorrow.

_20190916_195641.JPG

Fishnut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are great pets once settled in. I had the pleasure of raising one from a juvenile until about a 16 years old. Turned on all my LPS corals and anemone out of the blue after a couple of years of never touching a thing. Came home from work and the tank was crashing with bits of tissue from corals and the anemone getting grinded
up in the wave makers. I lost most of my fish from that incident including a flame angel and powder blue tang, but the majestic lived through it. Hope you success with yours.

Waterislife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are great pets once settled in. I had the pleasure of raising one from a juvenile until about a 16 years old. Turned on all my LPS corals and anemone out of the blue after a couple of years of never touching a thing. Came home from work and the tank was crashing with bits of tissue from corals and the anemone getting grinded
up in the wave makers. I lost most of my fish from that incident including a flame angel and powder blue tang, but the majestic lived through it. Hope you success with yours.
Were you running carbon? I lost several fish to a ground up cucumber once, now I run chemipure 24/7

jx fang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recent picture of the captive bred majestic angel.
_20191005_123343.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back