Making a comeback

  • Thread starter Thread starter greezeb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

greezeb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
140
Reaction score
406
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I originally had a 75g mixed reef with a 20g sump but i sold it before moving several years ago.

I decided to get back into it after I found a deal on a IM 40g cube with a 20g sump ready to go. Just finished cycling a few months ago and started stocking this past week.

I found R2R getting caught up in the WWC live sale.....which has definitely got me off to a good start stocking the tank.

I thought I would take a quick moment to introduce myself. I have just started browsing but it definitely looks like there is a ton of great information here.
 
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby!!!
 
Welcome back!

I won't call it a comeback cuz you've been around for years :)

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new