Malaysian Blue Neon torch

Item Price
$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
401
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Malaysian Blue Neon torch
$60 per head
Very unique torch. Blue tips and neon center
Jupiter Florida pickup only

( reef saltwater aquarium coral tank )
2F07B41F-382F-488B-BF29-1DD59B314F6D.jpeg
C283783C-DFA8-4563-9FD1-1C46A8D7517E.jpeg
3349EBD5-FAC9-4942-9894-D9BAD7F72DF4.jpeg
 
If anyone has seen or knows of a torch w the same features pelase let me know. I have looked and have not seen anything like it. It’s like a Miami Malaysian but w blue tips. Otherwise, let me know of what you’d name it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new