Mammoth Nano SPS Reef

DarkSky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
White Powermodule? How long did it take to get yours? I wanted mine in white but it would have been a 6 week delay, on top of the already long wait for a black model.

OP
OP
Dugless

Dugless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
White Powermodule? How long did it take to get yours? I wanted mine in white but it would have been a 6 week delay, on top of the already long wait for a black model.

I ordered it from a vendor in Germany. I think it was a couple weeks before I received it. I tried to take advantage of the conversion rate of the euro at the time and ordered my GHL items in that same order. They unwisely shipped it with bulbs installed which led to a mess of broken glass.

OP
OP
Dugless

Dugless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The aquarium is full of frags at this point, but some are working their way towards potential growth.

Aussie Blue Rosaria

46363621234_deac4b7dd0_b.jpg

OP
OP
Dugless

Dugless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice.
What kind of live rock are you using?
I have 80lbs of Real Reef rock. It had been slow going with it and took 10 months before I had decent success with any acropora. I even seeded it with a few pounds of seasoned rock. Strangely, I have to dose/buffer the tank to keep my alkalinity from rising and I can’t think of any reason other than the rock as an explanation.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back