Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I didn't mean where, I meant WHEN. :) They were first released in Jun 10 or there abouts. Just wondering if you got yours then or in a later batch. The first batch had mixed results from people that purchased and wanted to see if there was more progress in consistency of the newer ones eating better.

thanks!

Rockfish

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I didn't mean where, I meant WHEN. :) They were first released in Jun 10 or there abouts. Just wondering if you got yours then or in a later batch. The first batch had mixed results from people that purchased and wanted to see if there was more progress in consistency of the newer ones eating better.

thanks!

I got mine this past January. He eats like a MONSTER!!

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect!! That fish is definately at the top of my list so I am really encouraged to hear that. I think that is the route I am going to go. I know that ORA has blues too, but haven't heard that much about them, always seems like the targets. It is ok, I am gradually starting to like the targets better anyhow.

Thanks for the 411!

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hes been eating pods and no flake the past couple of weeks, so Im assuming that my pod population is still pretty good. I see him pop out every couple of hours yo grab a pod, but his shyness hasnt gone away.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, he is actually healtgier than when I bought him. He pops out from the rock every now and then. I can now see tons of pods in my sump, so I have a good supply.

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lucky you, after seeing mandarins out for this last decade the result of something buying one usually isn't a good one. I'm glad to hear more and more people having success with these beautiful creatures.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect!! That fish is definately at the top of my list so I am really encouraged to hear that. I think that is the route I am going to go. I know that ORA has blues too, but haven't heard that much about them, always seems like the targets. It is ok, I am gradually starting to like the targets better anyhow.

Thanks for the 411!

LOL Tabasco - I promise the Targets will grow on you. I had always prefered the blues but the one i had was an awesome target. The colors were amazing!! Good luck when you take the leap!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%
Back