Manifold

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to building a new manifold for a new st. What's recommended gate or ball valves. What gives me more control for flow and to **** off the flow of needed? No media reactors but will be doing and external refugium with this new build

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gate valves are far more precise. I'm building one for the new tank as well... the plan is to use a ball valve to isolated the manifold from the return plumbing but use gate valves for the individual outlets off of the manifold.

OP
OP
sergifed91

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on 2 or 3 that valves. I'm using the same concept I used on my 75 which is a single overflow. My new dt is a marineland 125 dual corner overflow. Except 2 t one to the external refugium second to one corner overflow amd the top to the other corner flow. Will love to see what u came up with. I'm doing hard and soft plumbing for easy access ifbi ever have to break it down. 20210611_155716.jpg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back