March 2011 POTM entry thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, a Mandarin fish is predominately Blue, so should qualify. Still trying to decide what pic I'll enter.....
Many amazing photographs! This will be a very tough contest!
 
I think that it would depend on the mandarin. The photo that was submitted already reads blue to me and I think should count, but I don't think that is the case with all of them.

That being said. Not up to me :)
 
LOL..... sorry guys.... I just realized my pic was waaaaay offff this months topic ...... need to read more and reef less....:tongue:
 
Last edited:
ORA Pearlberry
DSCF0976.jpg

Nice pic but i think they are looking for blue fish pictures only for this month.
 
It's not easy getting a good sharp shot of my hippo these days, he's way too fast....this one is blurred, because I have to move along with the camera to get him but I thought the effect was kinda cool...

hippo2.jpg


EDIT: My pic was off by 119 pixels, I resized and updated it.
 
Last edited:
wicked demon, what is it you're questioning, about a Clown Tang?

Your posts didn't give us much to go on.....

Contestants, please remember, the photo needs to be 800 pixels or less, on the long side. Quite a few of these photos are 3X that size. I think it has to do with the ability to use the photo, in the future??
 
Last edited:
Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus solorensis)

5529324547_7415e80a22_z.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new