March, 2019 POTM Contests - Brains

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
My submission:

IMG_8868.JPG
 
No time for Post Editing. Taken with my IPhone 6 with an orange filter. It is my favorite coral and IMO doesn't need any photo tweaking to be magnificent. For perspective, it's ~ 6" wide and 4 " tall. Thanks for letting me share ;-).

IMG_1586.JPG
 
Last edited:
...Taken with my IPhone 6 with an orange filter....

This is a great tip for those using a phone and no post shot editing. The orange filter really helps take some of the "blue" out of the picture as demonstrated in @Rich Klein's entry.
 
You did it perfectly...welcome to posting. I'm thinking with this beauty, there's more. Why not take a minute and introduce yourself and tank in the Meet & Greet forum. You could start a build thread also to share what you have going on tank wise.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/meet-greet-forum.129/
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/


Thank you,
I seriously feel like my dad when it comes to this reef2reef forum. I have no idea how to navigate it or what some of the language means. Meet and greet forum, I dont even know how to find unless you post a link like you did, but then I get lost on the thread of where to post on it. Lol
I can't start a build thread because I don't even know how to build it. Yes, I'am a NOOB for sure. I've always wanted to post stuff but I see others like me that get told to find a thread that already talks about their topic. Honestly I dont know how to find a thread. So it seemed easier just to not participate.

Kind of intimidating to screw up for everyone to see if you don't know what you're doing.
 
Thank you,
I seriously feel like my dad when it comes to this reef2reef forum. I have no idea how to navigate it or what some of the language means. Meet and greet forum, I dont even know how to find unless you post a link like you did, but then I get lost on the thread of where to post on it. Lol
I can't start a build thread because I don't even know how to build it. Yes, I'am a NOOB for sure. I've always wanted to post stuff but I see others like me that get told to find a thread that already talks about their topic. Honestly I dont know how to find a thread. So it seemed easier just to not participate.

Kind of intimidating to screw up for everyone to see if you don't know what you're doing.

I sent you a PM in hope's of helping you get started.
 
Thank you,
I seriously feel like my dad when it comes to this reef2reef forum. I have no idea how to navigate it or what some of the language means. Meet and greet forum, I dont even know how to find unless you post a link like you did, but then I get lost on the thread of where to post on it. Lol
I can't start a build thread because I don't even know how to build it. Yes, I'am a NOOB for sure. I've always wanted to post stuff but I see others like me that get told to find a thread that already talks about their topic. Honestly I dont know how to find a thread. So it seemed easier just to not participate.

Kind of intimidating to screw up for everyone to see if you don't know what you're doing.
Trust me I screw up all the time no one will blame you.
 
I couldn't enter, as I have no brains...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new