March Discount Thread, this one is huge!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great spot guys and great customer service. I will be back next month.

Will be trying to add some more mandarins to my main display.

Thank you, cant wait to see the new mandarin!

I have ordered from AlgaeBarn 3 times and will be ordering again sometime this month. The pods are great, but the combo is even better. My Acros and Clam loves the Phytoplankton blend also.

Below is my 5 month old 75G.

3-21.jpg

Thank you AlgaeBarn!

Thank you for the great feedback!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Coupon codes have been sent to all the new participants, let's keep those tank shots coming!!

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order yesterday. Excellent products! The pods were all alive and darting around everywhere. The phyto looks great as well. I plan on buying regularly from now on to keep my micro ecosystem healthy!

KDawn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AlgaeBarnLogoCircle300x300-White.png
What is up Reef2Reefers,

March is a huge month for us here at AlgaeBarn, we are pleased to announce that our new website will be going live any day now. We have been hard at work building a new site that give you the ability to create an account, login with FaceBook, and place items on recurring subscription with ease! Be sure and check it out and get you some premium LIVE Copepods & Phytoplankton direct to your door with these awesome offers:

Buy One Get One FREE for all contest entries:
Anyone who enters into the FREE PODS contest by posting a photo of their tank in this thread will receive a coupon code for Buy One Get One FREE on all 16oz products*

Coupon Codes:
"Reef2Reef"- 15% OFF all orders all month long!

Newsletter:
Hands down the best way to get our best offers directly to your inbox is to sign up for our Newsletter by texting ALGAEBARN to 22828 or by clicking here.

Great Deals:
Don't miss our 16oz, 32oz, 1/2gal, and 1gal Pod & Phyto (P&P) Combo packs at bundled discounts by clicking here. The 32oz combo pack ships FREE!

Contest:
**All Contestants who enter will receive a Buy One Get One FREE Coupon via email**

12,000+ Copepods FREE:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 12,000+Copepods for FREE. Winner will be announced on 03.31!

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 16oz Pod & Phyto combo pack ($40 value)! Winner will be announced on 03.31!

Spring Break Vacation Suggestion:
-Stay home and keep your ecosystem balanced and your fish and coral well fed with Live Copepods & Phytoplankton. Join the Sustainable Aquarium Movement!

AlgaeBarnTV now in 4K!
We have been hard at work setting up our new AlgaeBarnTV YouTube channel where we show you how to successfully keep a saltwater aquarium using AlgaeBarn live phytoplankton and copepods. Check it out and give us some video suggestions!

Don't Forget, you can now check out with PayPal on our site.

*Legal Jargon: Limit one per order, 16oz products only, including Poseidon's Feast, OceanMagik, and the Pods & Phyto (P&P) combo packs. Coupon expires 02.15.16. AlgaeBarn, LLC maintains the right to redistribute and use all submitted content in this thread.

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Coupon codes have been sent! There is still time to take advantage of this offer, the coupon code will be good until 04.15.16, thanks!

TeachinReefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WooHoo! Pods and Phytoplankton arrived today!!!! Can't wait to increase the health of my system! Thanks so much to Lan and the crew @AlgaeBarn! Ya'll are awesome!

Goose1505

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order yesterday and was really impressed. Definitely could use some more. My tank mates love them.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back