0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif

ReeferHD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! when i first got mine he would only come out in the evening when nobody was around, he also didn't eat for 3 weeks until i got him PE Mysis (he was quite small, under 2 inches), almost a year later he's now the first one to come out during feeding. they can also go months without eating if stressed.

DanATL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a marine betta many years ago. Beautiful fish. I had success feeding it with seafood counter shrimp skewered on the end of some clear rigid tubing. I'd just hold it in front of the fish and he'd grab it off the tubing. Maybe the clear tubing disappeared under water? Maybe I trained him to eat? Maybe holding the food in front of the fish gave it the opportunity to feed? Maybe all of that or none of that?

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and thanks for joining

really does sound like you have done about all you can and I will cross my fingers for you - can feel your anguish

what other fish are in there to ship the food you have placed? are the mollies surviving without acclamation?

black-panther-namor-throne-namor-megalodon.gif

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back