Marine Compatibility Chart

Bkab_Jay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well dang it. I’m a TFNG and really want a lion but they don’t seem to like anything else that I also like...

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome chart, as much as I like em I always feel like my eyes hurt when tryign to match things up wish there was an interactive version where it would highlight the row/ columns you were on to make it easier to follow, and a darker square on the exact one you were going for

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This list isnt even accurate and is from 2009

Gup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Special thanks to ahayes13 for putting this together for us!

Reef 2 Reef - Compatibility Chart

marinechart.JPG
I saw this chart online months ago. I never thought of posting it, but I'm certainly glad you did

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a good guide. Just remember Fish don’t read charts or books. BTW I saw this on YouTube, where a Tang was Bullying a newlywed added Copper-Banded. The guy in the Video, hung a Shaving Mirror on the outside of the Tank. Kept the Tang busy, till the Copper-Banded could check out the tank, and establish himself.

LeBon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old post but I just added 2 chromis over the last few days. One went missing and I suspected the blue damse had maybe chased it out, altho this damsel is a particularly mlld mannered one.

Today tho I saw the chromis being super aggressive to an Ocelaris clown pair, pretty much ignoring my attempts to intervene. This Chromis wasnt being terriorial, it was basically going to kill, no doubt about it.

I keep this tank simple with removeable structure incase i ever had to remove a fish.. So thats what I just did and hes outta there.

Id say its the first time I have EVER banished a fish to a sump and Ive seen aggression in several species of course but this was relentless like a piranha. I had no idea. He/she was no doubt responsible for whatever happened to the other Chromis too so blue damsel is back in the good thoughts

LeBon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a melanurus wrasse and really want to add a peppermint hogfish (bodianus masuda), but a couple of fish compatibility charts I found on the internet said they are either not compatible or questionable, but this one says they are. Does anybody have an experience with these two fish before I drop $100 bucks on the hogfish? Thanks for the help...
My wrasses do well with anything... unless it looks similar. hogs n wrasses are pretty similar Id say

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back