Marine land reef leds

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if anyone has experience with these leds. They have 1 watt leds so I'm skeptical. Is it worth spending money on them?
 
I know they won't do sps but would them be enough for like frogspawn and anemones? There would be two 24" to 36" lights on a 55
 
Check out 21ledusa. I just got their reef bar pro 50/50 and I love it. $169 delivered and it has the sun setter programmer. I got the 48 inch and the led's are 3w. http://www.21ledusa.com/
 
Well I'd be getting two for 150. And the other options I'm looking at are 165 watt Mars aqua full spectrum. They have 3 watt and for 165$ I can get two of them.
 
I have them on my tank now, and only softies grow and very few low light lps. I have a 48-60in led on the 5ft long x 2ft deep tank. If you are interested I'm selling my lights, only used for about 2 months.
 
Well I'd be getting two for 150. And the other options I'm looking at are 165 watt Mars aqua full spectrum. They have 3 watt and for 165$ I can get two of them.
Did you get a new tank?
 
My main tank will have 300 watt version of Mars aquas. I've been told they can handle them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new