Marine sources aquarium?

Camrea47

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at getting a nano tank as my 1st tank for a long time and been looking at either a aqua one mini reef or red sea reefer nano.
Then I came across this tank (link below) which is nearly half the price of the other two. The problem is I can't find any reviews of it or anything and was wondering if you guys could help me out.
Otherwise what is your guys experience with the red sea or aqua one tanks? Is one better then the other?
Any help would be appreciated thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new