Marineland Frameless 93 Cube Reliability

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimbo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
942
Reaction score
426
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering getting one of these tanks as they no longer make the 93 Gallon with the frame......heard there may be reliability issues with these tanks, poor silicone work, tanks failing, etc.

Any input on this ? Don't need the added worry of the tank failing on me. Thoughts from those of you that have one? Would you buy one again?
 
Hi jimbo-
I don't have the 93, but I do have the 45 and love it! Seems are good (no air bubbles and not sloppy). I would say go for it, I would have gone bigger but am on the 3rd floor of an apartment...
 
I am considering getting one of these tanks as they no longer make the 93 Gallon with the frame......heard there may be reliability issues with these tanks, poor silicone work, tanks failing, etc.

Any input on this ? Don't need the added worry of the tank failing on me. Thoughts from those of you that have one? Would you buy one again?

I've also been thinking about buying one, but I'm also conserned about the issues I have read about.
 
Not too many people chiming in with issues and I know they are pretty popular tanks. Maybe it was a temporary problem with the earlier tanks that's been corrected by Marineland?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new