Mark's 30 gallon jbj rimless build

Marktheshark83

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
500
Reaction score
221
Location
Saginaw, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to share my build progress of my tank. It's been up since the end of January. Has been a fun ride so far. I've had saltwater tanks off and on for the last 20 years or so.

Running a kessil 360we, koralia nano. Filter floss, purigen chemipure elite in the back on both sides.

I plan on adding a hob refugium very soon :)

Thanks for looking. You can also follow my build on instagram @marktheshark1983

1460062153071.jpg


1460062162476.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looking good! Soon you can send me some :)

Also have one of the innovative marine refugium lights you want it if it's in ok condition?
 
Last edited:
Looking good! Soon you can send me some :)

Also have one of the innovative marine refugium lights you want it if it's in ok condition?
Thank you, I got a light. I'll send ya some when it grows out

You can turn one of the chambers into a refugium ;)

that's the plan :)
 
Looking really good! Really nice looking fish.:)
 
Ordered my cheato and some pods for my fuge. Next week ill have it up and running.
Gotta stock up on pods for this lil guy

1460225316387.jpg
Who did you order your Chaeto from?
 
Yeah I just had a cheapie on mine,just turn it on at night when the fish go night night:D
 
Cool. that's what I was goin to do. I previous fuge, I had it running 24/7. not sure if I will this time
I have read on here it's better to run the light at night when others off so it doesn't change the PH to much.
 
Hey check this out, it's a terrible picture but I replaced on of the nozzles with this one, pretty cool, it rotated so it puts out a wave like motion. I only bought one to see if I'd like it, back to Amazon for another one.
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new