Mason Plott EBAY AUCTION EXTRAVAGANZA!

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perry, You just have his name so I don't that will be a problem. Most people will not even realize "Mason Plott" is a person's name. They will probally just think it is a type of coral. Who knows you may have started another LE :p

jack

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure I'll be getting a bucket load of questions........OK, then it stays.

labman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this

Jack another option would be to conduct the auctions as regular auctions and the fund raiser part of the auction would be solely advertised through the forumns. There is no harm in that. Just change the wording You can also put Mason's name in the tile of each auction, I.E. Mason Plott Live Chalice Oranji Coral Frag

And your subscribers would find every item by simply typing the ke word Mason Plott. Just my .02 cents.

this way if somebody wanted to add there own auction for Mason they could and all the Mason auctions come right up!

How about RARE Mason Plott Live Chalice Oranji Coral Frag

just kidding they but if you type in rare well you get a ton of stuff rare xinia etc

Last edited:

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont think ebay will be getting any of my business anytime soon....is there a new link or is nothing up yet?

coralfan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW THAT STINKS
It is such a shame that people cant trust each other without proof that it isn't a scam. Even though I am not an old man, I kind of remember the days when a man's word was good enough. :-({|=

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so you all know Jack and I have worked very hard on this fundraiser. We posted an auction last night so folks would know what happened and they cancelled that auction too! Jack and I had wanted to stay anynomus for this.... we only wanted to help a child who needed all of our help so desperatly. So we are going to list these auctions just the regular old way and try to put masons name in it so if you all search for mason so you can find them or you could search for tritonsgarden and you can find them that way as well... Jack and I are so angry at ebay we can't even tell you.... a person can sell body part or thier soul or even a stick shoved up the butts of all ebay sellers and that's ok.... but honest people like all of the reefers out there and Jack and I, wanting to help a child is not ok ... A child that cannot use his arms or legs and with this surgery he may some day be able to have a normal life like you and me.

I am also letting the local news know about this.
Ok I have vented..... and I will get off of my soapbox... but I am closing my ebay account.
Sorry folks I had to let this out. but I AM ANGRY......
Tritonsgarden's wife
Kathy

AcanCraving

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah what happened? I must have missed something.

I find it funny how people like you, who want to take money and use it for good get in trouble, but the man that sold his life was able to do so and not get in trouble. In fact, make national news. The world sickens me these days.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tritons u guys are going out of ur way and we all are thankful of it! Lets just get thru this then we can all boy cott ebay :)

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
make sure and put mason plott because just mason and just plott bring up quite a few non related items.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jack and Kathy you guys have been a God send. Sorry for all the trouble you have went through with this.....

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The auctions have started again. Let everyone on the other boards know as well.

Please don't let our setbacks spoil the excitement.
Let the bidding begin.
Jack

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 70 50.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back