Mason Plott EBAY AUCTION EXTRAVAGANZA!

labman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well remember guys

this is for Mason so where looking for a bargin is my norm and I even Sniped my last car. this is to help Mason so if you can use a $50 gift card pay $50 even more. lets not be cheap. and you can always just donate to Mason. ;)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Join these forums and support them as well as bump these threads if you will.

THANKS EVERYONE!!

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rest of the auctions are going up tonight. There were 36 krill, 36 shrimp hatcheries and 36 shrimp shrimperies. I posted a few of them last night.

Jack

labman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
our modirator moved it on MR last night

Our mod on Michigan Reefers moved it last night to the lounge of course less traffic. he posted the fallowing commit I decided to let somebody else take this one. remember I didn't write this!

This is best suited for the lounge.

As you all should be aware, we tend to EXPRESSLY forbid links to auctions, however, assuming this is legit - we'll let it stay.

It bothers me a bit that the auctions only mention the boy's name, and no other details - which could easily make them a scam.

However, several of you seem to know the folks involved and are familiar with the cause, so it gets a pass. HOWEVER - if it gets anymore "vague" in terms of what it's for/about we it could raise some yellow flags - I'd hate to believe anybody would take advantage of this boy to make a sale, but the world is sad that way.

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone on the Michigan reefers is more welcome to look at Rev's post here on reef2reef. I am not a member there.... but if someone would be so kind, they could post the link to Mason's story along with the links to the auctions there and it may help to alay the fear that this is NOT a scam because I assure you it is not, Mason is very real, and needs our help.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10462
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10462
Thanks in advance
Kathy

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well put it this way...

If anyone wants to fly down here I will introduce them to Mason and his family, their Doctors, the hundreds of other people in the area that are raising money. Heck I'll give you front row seats to the benefit concert tomorrow, a detailed list of the expenses of the surgery plus a list of where the money goes. Also just so everyone knows if more than the amount is needed is raised the rest of the money will go for the home for children in TN.

Anyone can also call and verify who I am Ordained Bishop David R. Hammontree and I will provide them all the contact to the International Offices of our denomination as well as my license number. I will also share our tax id number of the non-profit agency.

I also got more pics of little Mason in the hospital as well as info on the wreck itself. Matter of fact I watched him last night at church in the gym watching all the other kids play. Him and his brother sat quietly by.....

Lytehouse

just havin' fun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The owner of our forum posted last night:

"all right crew, lets go support a fellow reefer!
Thanks Lytehouse for the post."

The forum has a spirit like this one, just smaller and closer to home.
We raise money for locals several times a year, so I knew it would be no big deal.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok I spoke with MR and it wasn't meant to sound like it came across. I am thankful for their support in this. I shouldn't have gotten so offended.

Ok enough of that lets carry on for Mason!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 127 75.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back