Massive 7.5 inch gem tang!

Right now 180 trough about 8 ft x 2ft I use it as more of grow out style so not a lot of rock work and shallow.
 
Wonder if he will survive my smaller purple tang and powder brown tangs. They are smaller but refused to let a yellow tang live. Ultimately killing it.
 
Where u located
 
Sent PM last night, just waiting on response. I work in Menomonee Falls, so just minutes away from you. Not sure what you’re schedule is like but I did bring a cooler with me to work today. My contact information is in the PM.
He would be re- homed to a 600 gallon reef. Thanks
 
Wonder if he will survive my smaller purple tang and powder brown tangs. They are smaller but refused to let a yellow tang live. Ultimately killing it.
I have definitely seen that before where smaller fish bully the big ones. He’s definitely feisty and can hold is own.

All pms responded to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new