• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Master Bowerbanki & others

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Wolverines19

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2018
Messages
129
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ship via UPS Overnight. Shipping is $50 and free at $500. Local pickup in Tampa, FL. My DOA policy is replacement if the same coral is available or refund if it is not. I must receive pictures of the deceased coral in the sealed bag within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for losses due to UPS delays, but will always try to work with the buyer in these events to make it right.

Everything is aquacultured and has been in my tank for years!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new