Mastertronic Honest Review.

Neptune

Gtinnel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
anyone know what OLI means ? Thanks.
FUXS, thanks for taking the time to share all your info here it really helps out, appreciate it.

"OLI - You don’t need anything, MT tests water quality."
I was curious as well so I look at there website and here is what they say that parameter is:

• OLI – is our own derived parameter which measure the organic matter in water. Can indicate when users should run or replace carbon

Recipe2reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Great Review and thanks
One question that has been on my mind is what are the monthly reagent costs going to be?
I don’t want to use straight math because in reality the two don’t match. For example the Trident always has a lot of Reagent A left over and all the reagent usages change depending on what the tank parameters you target for.
I think all You need to do is find out how many tests you can get out out of each test kit, then work out how often you want to test per week and then you will work out now long your test kits will last with that information You will be able to work out how much you will spend.

AS

paul01609

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my mastertronic at weekend love it,I was holding out for the ion director but got sick off waiting,so might sell off kh director and get alkatronic

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm getting my Mastertronic, Alkatronic, and Dosetronic tomorrow! I'm in the US, and have been waiting for these to arrive like I wait for my morning coffee (those who know me, comparison to my coffee is heavy). I managed to get my hands on Colombo Iodine from another Focustronic usergroup member and he shipped them to me from Belgium.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

SkiCatTX

Sustainable Reefkeeping
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm getting my Mastertronic, Alkatronic, and Dosetronic tomorrow! I'm in the US, and have been waiting for these to arrive like I wait for my morning coffee (those who know me, comparison to my coffee is heavy). I managed to get my hands on Colombo Iodine from another Focustronic usergroup member and he shipped them to me from Belgium.
Did you order them online?

Neptune

Do you care whether or not you have wave action in your reef tank?

• YES

Votes: 240 40.7%
  • SOMEWHAT

Votes: 160 27.1%
  • NO

Votes: 183 31.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 1.2%
RED SEA