Mastertronic or Apex?

Coast2CoastReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
11
Location
palm beach gardens
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have a 25g IM Euphyllia tank and I’m looking to either invest in the mastertronic or apex with the new trident NP. What’s everyone experience with each? Want to hear the good and bad. I also plan on upgrading tanks in the near future. Thanks!

IMG_2253.jpeg IMG_2257.jpeg IMG_2260.jpeg
 
Have owned a Mastertronic and it was fine. Have also had an Apex with a standard Trident. IMO, it depends on how much time and effort you want to expend. For a 25g I think a MT is probably overkill.
 
I'd wait for the Maven from Hydros to come out before dropping that kind of money. It might be worth seeing what the reviews are like and weighing your options.
 
Have owned a Mastertronic and it was fine. Have also had an Apex with a standard Trident. IMO, it depends on how much time and effort you want to expend. For a 25g I think a MT is probably overkill.
Gotcha I plan upgrading to a 75g in about a year
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new