Mavjoy's 57 Rimless Tank

Weekly FTS update

IMG_4841-1.jpg


Haven't added anything new lately but I see coralline algae starting to encrust the rocks.
 
Need an ID on this chalice..had it for a while and almost lost it but it's looking better.

IMG_4975-1.jpg


I also took a top down pic and some random pics

IMG_4998-1.jpg

IMG_5000-1.jpg

IMG_5001-1.jpg
 
Thanks for all the props! Hey Robert, are those pics ready yet?..hehe
 
This is what I'd love to have.

-great aquascaping
-rimless
-vortec's
-midas
-frag racks

What a great tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new