Maxima clam

Brandonsegula

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased one last week i am setting it on a rock and the next day I get home from work it's on my sandbed. Something keeps knocking it off. Is there a safe way I can reef glue the clam to the rock?
 
It's probably the clam blowing itself around because it doesn't like the spot you chose. Why not leave it on the sand bed attached to a small rock, I have 2 for over almost 2 years and they are both attached to a small rock laying on the sand. Do not glue it.
 
DON'T GLUE IT! When I got mine I put it on a flat rock on the sand. For the next few days I would find it off the rock and on the sand after placing it back. Got the hint and left it alone.

Next to those rocks in the background is a flat rock under the sand where I first placed it. Didn't like it there and moved closer to the front of the tank.
xzzsSwll.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new