Maxspect cloud gyre parts

Yooper Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
149
Reaction score
102
Location
The UP
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the maxspect cloud gyre for Black Friday. Manual that came with it is not very helpful. Any set up tips. Also what are these extra parts for?

IMG_0695.jpeg
 
I believe they are replacement blades that you can swap out the orange ones for. I bought the same.
 
I picked up the maxspect cloud gyre for Black Friday. Manual that came with it is not very helpful. Any set up tips. Also what are these extra parts for?

IMG_0695.jpeg
Mesh guards to put over pump if desired and the other parts will allow you to remove one of the pump blades and run it as a 'half' pump. Just keep them in the box in a closet...
 
Mother of god. I set these pumps up today. I only have them running at a max of 20% and the flow is nuts. So much debris flew up and out of the sand
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new