Maxspect Ethereal and ICV6 Controller Help

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
5,297
Reaction score
12,730
Location
Pensacola, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I just got in my new to me maxspect ethereal and ICV6 controller yesterday and I'm having a bit of trouble connecting them together. For some reason the ICV6 will not recognize the light. I have tried resetting the light and the controller multiple times with no results.

I was just wondering if anyone knew a trick to getting them to work (in detail please, like which buttons to push and for how long and such).

Also, what do the two buttons do on the ICV6 controller? I understand one is for turning on and resetting the signal. But the other button looks like a cycle button or something. I can't find a manual for the ICV6 anywhere despite it being referenced in the light's manual as being found in the app.
 
Bump
 
Got it to work! All it took was reinstalling the app and resetting both the fixture and the controller a couple of times more. This time I didn't install the firmware updates before trying to connect to the light via the controller.
 
Got it to work! All it took was reinstalling the app and resetting both the fixture and the controller a couple of times more. This time I didn't install the firmware updates before trying to connect to the light via the controller.
I have too icv6 and i dont able to access through the wifi can u help me?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new