Maxspect Ethereal and ICV6 Controller Help

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I just got in my new to me maxspect ethereal and ICV6 controller yesterday and I'm having a bit of trouble connecting them together. For some reason the ICV6 will not recognize the light. I have tried resetting the light and the controller multiple times with no results.

I was just wondering if anyone knew a trick to getting them to work (in detail please, like which buttons to push and for how long and such).

Also, what do the two buttons do on the ICV6 controller? I understand one is for turning on and resetting the signal. But the other button looks like a cycle button or something. I can't find a manual for the ICV6 anywhere despite it being referenced in the light's manual as being found in the app.

OP
OP
nautical_nathaniel

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it to work! All it took was reinstalling the app and resetting both the fixture and the controller a couple of times more. This time I didn't install the firmware updates before trying to connect to the light via the controller.

som857ee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it to work! All it took was reinstalling the app and resetting both the fixture and the controller a couple of times more. This time I didn't install the firmware updates before trying to connect to the light via the controller.
I have too icv6 and i dont able to access through the wifi can u help me?

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 177 72.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 45 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back