Maxspect Ethereal or Hydra 44?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Under normal circumstances, I would choose the Maxspect however, in this case I think the best choice is the AI. The tank is very narrow and you would literally be throwing away most of the light from the Maxspect. It is not a small fix fixture.
 
In all honesty, I would look into a couple of AI blades. Might be a more aesthetically pleasing look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new