Maxspect Ethereal or Hydra 44?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Under normal circumstances, I would choose the Maxspect however, in this case I think the best choice is the AI. The tank is very narrow and you would literally be throwing away most of the light from the Maxspect. It is not a small fix fixture.
 
In all honesty, I would look into a couple of AI blades. Might be a more aesthetically pleasing look.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new