• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect Gyre 250s package $175 - SOLD

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have Maxspect 250 gyres for sale. 2 250s with controller and have a lot of spare parts supplied as well. Package is $175 shipped. SOLD


Maxspect XF250.jpg Maxspect XF250 2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have Maxspect 250 gyres for sale. 2 250s with controller and have a lot of spare parts supplied as well. Package is $175 shipped.


Maxspect XF250.jpg Maxspect XF250 2.jpg
from the pics it looks like 1 power supply, one controller controls them both? any issues with their workings? noise? thanks. setting up a 180 and think I might like something like this.
 
from the pics it looks like 1 power supply, one controller controls them both? any issues with their workings? noise? thanks. setting up a 180 and think I might like something like this.
Correct. One power supply and controller for two pumps. No issues whatsoever. I had them on my 300 gallon. Also have a lot of spare parts that I bought when I saw the pumps were going to be discontinued. These will be included.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new