Maxspect Gyre 4K

Item Price
$160.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SaltwaterReefer420

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
11
Location
Gilbert
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maxspect Gyre Jump 4K. Will send pictures when I'm back home. Everything works just to much power for what I need. Or will trade for a working 2k Maxspect Gyre. $160 Buyer pays shipping costs.

Screenshot_20230613_114425_Chrome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new