Maxspect gyre question

  • Thread starter Thread starter FDchase
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FDchase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2022
Messages
217
Reaction score
185
Location
Solano
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When running the maxspects in alternating mode is my pump stalling because cemf or is it something else to do with the pumps? My clouds do not do this but my jump does. Maxspect also does not provide programming to allow the pump to rest at zero, I have tried to slow down ramp times but this doesn’t seem to help. What is everyone’s thought on it.
 
Bumping your post!
 
I feel like the gyres stall like that more often than propeller pumps like you are saying.

But why that is I’m not sure. I’ve had gyres stall after a power out and not sure why.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new