Maxspect Gyre Replacement Parts?

AaronFReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
820
Reaction score
617
Location
Monterey, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we order Maxspect replacement parts now for the Gyre XF350 Cloud Edition? Bulk Reef Supply says they’re no longer carrying the parts and Coralvue told me they stopped a year or so ago. I tried contacting Maxspect by email but they never responded and provide no other contact method on their website. What a mess. The darn parts fail all the time too on their Gyre. They sure do move water though…..
 
If it’s just plastic details find a guy with a 3d printer to print the parts for you, electronics you need to buy a second one and use it for parts
 
I needed a replacement shaft and couldn't believe they discontinued it. So...is that it? I have to buy a new pump from another company?
 
BRS is the support for Maxspect in the US from what I know. If you write their support they should/will try to help with spare parts. Impellers are hard to come by, I usually get them from Germany. I love the 350 v2 for its flow, and have several of them.
 
I found AliEpress, hope is for real website. I dont understand why BRS sales gyre (so expensive) and cant sell parts for it. Probably is all about profits.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new